Commonjava also includes applications:
- Indy - an artifact management platform for Maven (and soon, other) builds.
The Commonjava family of projects contains several utility projects that make it easier to build applications. These include:
- Configuration - an API for configuring applications
- Partyline - a joinable I/O API (multiple readers while writing a file)
- Weft - a Thread- and Executor-management API for use in CDI applications
Deprecated Names / Projects
- AProx - Name changed to Indy.